Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE “South Asian Community Care Package Giveaway” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: South Asian Community Care Package Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding territories and possessions), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (or in the case of legal residents of jurisdictions where the age of majority is greater than 18 years of age, such age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside at the time of entry) who have access to the Internet and a valid email address. and other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and their respective spouses) and household members of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Sponsor & Administrator: The Sweepstakes is co-sponsored and administered by AARYAH LLC, 1212 6th Avenue, New York, York, 10036 (“Sponsor”).
- Sweepstakes Website Platform: https://www.aaryah.com/pages/care-package-south-asian-founded-brands
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth hereunder, and indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00PM on June 23rd, 2020 and ends at 12:00PM on June 26th, 2020, (the “Entry Period”). All times are Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sweepstakes Platform’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted before or after the applicable Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: During the Entry Period, visit https://www.aaryah.com/pages/care-package-south-asian-founded-brands (the “Sweepstakes Website”), and follow the instructions listed. Participant is to follow all brands involved on Instagram and tag friends on the post. For each friend tagged on the Instagram post, you will recieve one entry.
Entries must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the sweepstakes price. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If you access the Sweepstakes Website on your mobile device to participate in this Sweepstakes, your wireless service provider may charge you for applicable data charges. You should consult your wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply.
- Drawing & Odds: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. You are not guaranteed to receive a prize, and the odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner will be contacted by vis Instagram to the Instagram account provided in their Entry to the Sweepstakes within seven (7) days of the drawing. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice email within forty two (42) hours after notification or return of verification notice email as undeliverable will result in disqualification; if a potential winner is disqualified, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining entries received. Only one (1) alternate potential winners will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. Sponsor shall have no liability for a potential winner's failure to receive notices due to the potential winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for potential winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture, and/or the selection of an alternate potential winner may result from any of the following: (a) potential winner's failure to respond to initial verification notification email; (b) the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner's submitted email account prior to receipt of notification; (c) potential winner's failure to respond to Sponsor's comment and direction; (d) potential winner's account "privacy" is set so that the potential winner's email/updates/responses/comments may not be received or visible by Sponsor; (e) potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency; (g) potential winner’s failure to timely complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release or other required declarations or releases; and (h) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a Prize (as defined below) forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate potential winner. Once a potential winner has completed all requirements in these Official Rules and been verified by Sponsor, they will be declared a winner (“Winner”). The receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED
- Prize(s): The prize is
abacaxi: Set of 3 Fabric Face Masks (1) ($90 value)
AARYAH: NOLI Beaded Chain (1) ($55 value)
Diaspora Co. : Trio Pre-order which includes Pragati tumeric, Guntur Sannam chilli powder & Aranya peppercorn (1) ($52 value)
Malai: Trio of Pints which includes the flavors Rose with Cinnamon Roasted Almonds, Sweet Milk & Masala Chai (1) ($36 value)
M.S Skincare: Double Cleanse Set which includes Premiere Cleansing Oil and Skin Perfecting Cleanser (1) ($76 value)
SUNDAY / MONDAY: Domino Scarf (1) ($90 value)
The Prize has a total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $399.
A Winner is solely responsible for paying any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, and any and all other costs and expenses not explicitly listed herein. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor, and any Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize
will be delivered to Winner to an email address or physical address in the United States as designated by Winner, as applicable. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The Prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value or with a cash prize if the Prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, as further detailed in these Official Rules. The names of companies, products, and logos have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to non-authorized human intervention, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; (b) award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment, (c) terminate the Sweepstakes without awarding any prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail or email shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online Entries, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder”
is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages arising out of your participation and entry into the Sweepstakes, receipt of the Prize, and access to and use of the Sweepstakes Website and Sweepstakes Platform, and including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Publicity/Rights Granted by You: Except where prohibited by law, by entering and participating in this Sweepstakes, you understand and affirmatively consent and grant to Sponsor, and anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s respective licensees, successors and assigns, the license and right, without any further notice, review, or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your Entries, your name, portrait, picture, voice, name, likeness, opinions, image, state of residence, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information in any media, without further payment, compensation, or consideration: (i) as news, publicity, or information; (ii) for trade, advertising, or public relations; and (iii) for promotional purposes. Except where prohibited by law, by entering this Sweepstakes and providing your email to Sponsor, you agree and subscribe to receive email lists, newsletters, and other email marketing communications from Sponsor and all brands participating in the Sweepstakes. You
can opt-out from receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the opt-out instructions contained in the email lists, newsletters, or email marketing communications.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York, NY, and you and Sponsor hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such forum. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, NY, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York, NY or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York, NY.
- Third Party Platforms: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants hereby release and agree to hold harmless any third party platform that may be used and its affiliates from any and all liability, loss, or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize-related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other third party (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google). You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Platform of this Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
- Results/ Winner’s List: To request a winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to AARYAH LLC 1212 6th avenue, NY, NY Attn: Megan South Asian Community Care Package Giveaway. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.