AARYAH jewelry is 100% handmade with delicate and intricate materials. Please observe the following guidelines to keep your AARYAH jewelry looking great. As each piece is hand made, there will be variations that may occur. Over time plating will wear on the jewelry piece. This is a normal and accepted occurrence on plated jewelry. We are not responsible if plating wears.
1) Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching.
2) Clean your product carefully with ONLY the special AARYAH cloth. The cloth provided will help maintain the original, lustrous finish and plating.
3) Please remove your jewelry before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance. Avoid wearing your pieces in highly humid areas. Plating will wear with day to day use. After applying make up, clean your hands before putting on your jewelry. Put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
4) Avoid contact with water. Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects), which could cause scratches, chips on stones and other damages. Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials or glass cleaners.
5) When not in use, hang up jewelry or store in a separate jewelry bag or box so it won't rub off by itself or with other materials and help prevent it to have any contact with air and humidity.
AARYAH offers a limited warranty on all our pieces. If damage (as a result of normal wear and tear) occurs within 1 months of purchase from AARYAH.com, please e-mail us and we will see what can be done.
However, in order for the repair to be performed, all components, pieces, crystals, and parts must be provided by customer. If your purchase is over 1 month, on a case-by-case basis repairs may still be made but there will be a fee depending on the work needed and condition of the item. Please note that we use delicate stones that will crack/break on contact if not handled properly. We are not responsible for broken or cracked stones coming from wear + tear.
Since all AARYAH items are handmade, slight variation may occur. AARYAH cannot guarantee that repairs will be possible for items damaged through extraordinary circumstances or unreasonable, unexpected, or reckless use and treatment. Any such determinations of use and treatment will be at AARYAH discretion. If damaged components must be replaced, they will be replaced with components as close to the originals as possible, at the discretion of AARYAH. In order to begin your repair process, please contact us at email@example.com with the below information- your name, best contact email, best contact number, your order number, a description of the damage to your item and how it occurred and the address for where your repaired item will be shipped.