Remember, with proper care and knowledge of your jewelry, your piece can last a lifetime and beyond.
We love our sterling silver (clearly) and we’re here to guide you on how to keep your pieces looking good all year round.
All sterling silver jewelry is marked with 925 which guarantees legitimate silver. 925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper.
Oxidized Sterling Silver
- For our oxidized Sterling Silver pieces, they will continue to oxidize over time as that is the natural progression of sterling silver.
- If you want to remove some of the tarnish, we recommend using this micro fiber cloth
High Shine Sterling Silver
For our high shine Sterling Silver pieces, we plate them with Rhodium, which gives them extra shine and durability. Right now, Rhodium is one of most expensive of all precious metals!
- Keep your Sterling Silver pieces separate from your other jewelry and wear them often. The oils from your skin help keep the silver from oxidizing.
- When you’re not wearing your sterling silver pieces, keep them in an air tight ziploc bags or your AARYAH pouch.
- Sterling Silver is water sensitive. The more exposed it is to water, the faster it will tarnish.
Gold Vermeil is not to be confused with regular gold plating. Vermeil is a thicker and more durable layer of gold that gives your piece their long lasting gold color. For a piece to be considered gold vermeil, the plating thickness has to 1.5 microns and has to be a minimum of 10K gold plating over sterling silver. Over time, the plating will wear but it won’t wear as quickly as gold plating as the plating is much thicker and more long lasting. This is a normal and accepted occurrence on plated jewelry, even Vermeil jewelry. We are not responsible if plating wears.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, exercising or swimming. Liquids (water included) and natural body sweat doesn’t go well with Gold Vermeil.
- Wipe down your piece after wearing with a dry cloth and store it in an air tight ziplock bag or your AARYAH pouch
We use natural and genuine gemstones in all of our AARYAH pieces as we value the beautiful shapes and colors that our earth has created.
Natural Gemstones don’t react well to hard surfaces and chemicals. Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects), which could cause scratches, chips on stones and other damages. Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials or glass cleaners and try to avoid leaving your pieces out in the sun as that alters the color of the stones.
Remember to put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
AARYAH offers a limited warranty on all our pieces. If damage (as a result of normal wear and tear) occurs within 1 months of purchase from AARYAH.com, please e-mail us and we will see what can be done.
However, in order for the repair to be performed, all components, pieces, stones, and parts must be provided by customer. If your purchase is over 1 month, on a case-by-case basis repairs may still be made but there will be a fee depending on the work needed and condition of the item. Please note that we use delicate stones that will crack/break on contact if not handled properly. We are not responsible for broken or cracked stones coming from wear + tear.
Since all AARYAH items are handmade, slight variation may occur. AARYAH cannot guarantee that repairs will be possible for items damaged through extraordinary circumstances or unreasonable, unexpected, or reckless use and treatment. Any such determinations of use and treatment will be at AARYAH discretion. If damaged components must be replaced, they will be replaced with components as close to the originals as possible, at the discretion of AARYAH. In order to begin your repair process, please contact us at email@example.com with the below information- your name, best contact email, best contact number, your order number, a description of the damage to your item and how it occurred and the address for where your repaired item will be shipped.